- 8 chicken thighs
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Remove the skin from the chicken thighs and rinse thoroughly.
- Place chicken and potatoes into a 9x13x2 inch (23x33x5 cm) baking dish or pan. Pour olive oil over them, and stir to coat.
- In a bowl combine rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the chicken thighs.
- Bake uncovered for about 50 minuets at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), baste every 15 minutes.
- Turn the thighs over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
- When finished cooking the chicken will no longer be pink in the center, and the juices will run clear.