- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Thoroughly rinse the chicken breast, allow to dry for better absorption of seasonings.
- In a large skillet, heat the broth at medium high heat. Add the salt and ground black pepper to the chicken, cook in the skillet for 10 minutes on eash side.
- Combine asparagus, red peppers and garlic into the skillet. Cook 10 minutes, untill chicken juices run clear and asparagus is tender. Place tomatoes in skillet during last 2 minutes.
- Add cheese and vinegar before serving.