- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 can condensed organic cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Thoroughly rinse off the chicken thighs.
- In a medium bowl mix the soup, milk, parsley and onion powder. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish or bowl. Dip chicken thighs in soup mixture, then in crumbs, and place coated pieces in a lightly greased 9x13x2 inch (23x33x5 cm) baking dish or pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for about 45 minuets at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Turn the thighs over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
- When finished cooking the chicken will no longer be pink in the center, and the juices will run clear.
- Meanwhile, place remaining soup mixture in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in cornstarch to thicken, and cook over low heat until heated through. Use this as a sauce when chicken is done.