- 2 pounds chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon chile sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Thoroughly rinse the chicken wings, discard tips.
- In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, molasses, chile sauce, ground ginger and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour.
- In a large baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer.
- Bake for about 50 min at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
- When finished cooking the chicken will no longer be pink in the center, and the juices will run clear.