- 1 (3 pound) skinless whole chicken
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Remove and discard any giblets, then thoroughly rinse the chicken inside and out.
- Cut the chicken into four pieces and place them in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Baste every 15 minutes with pan drippings.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
- When finished cooking the chicken will no longer be pink in the center, and the juices will run clear.
- Let the chicken stand for 10 minutes before carving.