- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Thoroughly rinse the chicken wings, discard tips.
- Place chicken in a 9x13x2 inch (23x33x5 cm) baking dish or pan. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake for about 1 hour at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
- When finished cooking the chicken will no longer be pink in the center, and the juices will run clear.