- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 (5 ounce) chicken thighs, skin removed
- Remove the skin from the chicken thighs and rinse thoroughly.
- In a bowl, combine the spices. Dip the Chicken thighs once by one into the mixture and place into a 9x13x2 inch (23x33x5 cm) baking dish or pan.
- Bake for about 45 minuets at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Turn the thighs over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
- When finished cooking the chicken will no longer be pink in the center, and the juices will run clear.