- 8 chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2/3 cup french dressing
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Remove the skin from the chicken thighs and rinse thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl combine the jam, dressing and soup mix. Mix together.
- Place chicken pieces into a 9x13x2 inch (23x33x5 cm) baking dish or pan. Pour apricot mixture over chicken.
- Bake for about 50 minuets at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Turn the thighs over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
- When finished cooking the chicken will no longer be pink in the center, and the juices will run clear.